Your character options allows you to change basic functionality of how you interact with your game character.
Automatically Spend XP[edit | edit source]
- The game starts off automatically spending your XP in order to create a reasonably balanced character. Toggling this off allows you to decide on which skills and attributes your XP is spent.
Show Combat Grid[edit | edit source]
- Combat takes place on a 6x3 grid. You can toggle this option to show or unshow the underlying grid squares.
Nerd Mode[edit | edit source]
- If you are interested in exact damage calculations, etc., you can toggle on nerd mode to see all the stats.
Best Font Mode[edit | edit source]
- This changes the fonts from a serif font to Arial (not available on Nintendo Switch).
Save Inventory Options[edit | edit source]
- Makes your choice of ordering and other inventory options persistent.
Color Blind Mode[edit | edit source]
- "You never know". Yes, you do --- it's a black and white (more or less) game, so this does nothing.
Stupid Walking Mode[edit | edit source]
- Unlocked by acquiring the "Stupid Walking" perk, this makes the walking of your character...different.
Nostalgia Mode[edit | edit source]
- After a few in-game days, Rufus sends you a package that unlocks this. All it does is add a sepia filter.
Horse Armor[edit | edit source]
- Upon release, "DLC" was made available for purchase from their other game, for those who felt the price of WoL was too low. This option lets you toggle the appearance of armor on your horse. Since your horse does not engage in combat, however, this does nothing useful.
- Note that this item is scheduled to become un-purchasable on August 10, 2018.