|East of the Mountains|
|Consulting the Southeast West map the Hostler gave you.|
Internal Locations[edit | edit source]
Street[edit | edit source]
- Buy sweet-smellin' flowers from a girl for 50 meat. This provides stench resistance, which is needed for many quests.
- Certain pardners will give you certain locations
- The main thoroughfare is the only place in which you can interact with your horse.
- On Day 2, a man in leg-broken agony will ask you to get him Broken leg pills.
- On Day 3, Cactus Bill returns, in search for a lover.
In the saloon you can rent a room (for free!), and acquire some simple quests. Additional small rooms include the poker room, a kitchen, and a stage, where the Dirtwater band plays (although you will need to find the band members).
The shopkeep here sells many items that will be beneficial to your adventures.
There are also several P.O Boxes that can be accessed throughout the game to retrieve quest items.
Dirtwater does not currently have a Sherf (or a Sheriff, for that matter). There are several bounties that you can accept. You can bring in each group of criminals either dead or alive.
Completing all 5 bounties by bringing in the thugs alive will give the Wanted: Alive achievement. Completing all 5 bounties by killing will give the Wanted: Dead achievement. Note you need Ruthless to get Wanted: Dead, but any alignment can complete Wanted: Alive.
"Empty Lot" Locations[edit | edit source]
To the right of the main buildings are several empty lots. These fill in as you find and convince possible proprietors to set up shop here.
The exact stock of each shop depends on the order in which the lots are filled. In addition to their base inventory, an existing shop gains one new item to sell depending on which shop sets up immediately next door to them.
Possible shops include:
- Hot Doug's Hot Dogs
- Liquid Bread Brewing Co.
- Tony's Boots
- Murray's Curiosity & Bean
- Grady's Fine Leather Goods
- Alexandria's Bookstore