Speak softly, and carry a loud stick.
Damages an enemy in combat and is sometimes useful outside of combat as well
- From Brade in The Town of Boring Springs if you have the Dickerin' skill
- Trading a needle to Brade.
- From losing or surrendering to the angry rattlesnake in Thousand Snakes Gulch
- A random encounter in region A (2-3)
- A random encounter in region B (3-4)
- A random encounter in region C (4-5)
- Purchased from Dirtwater Mercantile for 30 meat each (4-7)
- Purchased from Dynamite Dan's for 30 meat each (15-20)
- Purchased from Breadwood Trading Post for 30 meat each (3-5)
- Purchased from Wanderin' Sally's Camp for 30 meat each (8-10)
- In a crate in the Jelly Bean Thieves' Hideout (10, requires a crowbar)
- Various crates of mining supplies
- Converted from an old stick of dynamite by the timesqueezer at Curious False Mountain
- Opening a year's supply of dynamite (52)
- From pushing a tombstone in Gun Manor Hedge Maze (10)
Uses[edit | edit source]
- 3 sticks are required to uncover the locked silverbox in the Orehole Mine in the Prologue. (You must start with Dickerin', trade 1 needle, and lose to the rattlesnake)
- 3 sticks can be given to the cow-cult brigand encountered wandering in region F in order to receive a smoking gun, black hat, and some XP.