The Reckonin' at Gun Manor DLC takes place entirely at Gun Manor, a location removed from the regular map. You arrive at Gun Manor by taking the ghostly stagecoach from T. Gun and Co. Ltd. in Dirtwater, arriving in front of the (initially locked) Gun Manor Carriage House. To your left, outside the main manor entrance to the first floor, you can encounter Florence the Ghost Hunter, a pardner-like NPC. Talk to her to open the main doors to the manor.
Gun Manor itself consists of a 5 floors:
- The cellar (accessible via the first floor)
- The first floor
- The second floor (accessible via the elevator)
- The third floor (accessible via the elevator)
- The belfry.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Each ghost can be dealt with directly through combat, or by solving some puzzle or other dependency.
- How the ghosts are dealt with will affect the ending when watching it, assuming you went here at least once.
Additional things to do include:
Difficulty[edit | edit source]
Gun Manor follows different rules from the regular game in terms of scaling monsters, tests, and the relative power of items and consumables you find there. You can find a detailed description on the Difficulty sub-page.