Kole Ridge Mine
|Kole Ridge Mine|
|East of the Mountains|
Items[edit | edit source]
Outside the Mine
Inside the Mine
- The first locker contains Ellsbury's helmet and a bottle of laudanum
- The third locker unlocks Butterfield Ranch if you haven't already yet (requires Safecrackin')
- Meat or nuggets from the ore cart next to the locker.
- A meat vein may be mined (with a pickaxe).
Deeper in the Mine
- 3 meat veins may be mined (with a pickaxe).
- Curly's compass can be dug up (with a shovel, and assuming you read The Legend of Curly's Meat)
- Meat or nuggets from the ore cart to the far right.
- 3 meat veins may be mined (with a pickaxe) (Crazy Pete's bonus will not apply).
- Meat or nuggets from the translucent ore cart.
- Meat or nuggets from the vibrating ore cart.
- Meat or nuggets from the normal ore cart.
- A pickaxe is in the skeleton pile at the far right
Bad Guys[edit | edit source]
|The 2nd locker|
|a shaving-cream-covered skeleton|
|15 - 16|
handful of loose teeth
- Opening up the 2nd locker results in a shaving-cream-covered skeleton jumping out at you to fight, claiming he died from being shoved inside and then it was filled with shaving cream.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Going deeper into the mine requires a length of rope.
- 3 spirals can be found, two inscribed on the ground and one on the wall, in the Deepest level.