Lost Dutch Oven Mine
|Lost Dutch Oven Mine|
|East of the Mountains|
As the name may suggest, this is a smelly place. You will need stench resistance to enter the mine.
Items[edit | edit source]
- A gin blossom tree can be harvested with Foragin'.
- 2 unrefined meat nuggets can be acquired by tightening the sluice (with Minesplainer).
- The lockers contain a gasmask and miner's pants.
- Some dry goods can be found on the table.
- A pair of spit-soaked pants can be extracted from the spittoon.
- Mining supplies can be found in the crate (requires a crowbar).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Descending to level 2 requires a can of oil or the Percussive Maintenance perk.
- Murray Morris is on level 2 and won't respond to you if you try to talk to him. You can talk to him if you give him an El Vibrato Headband, which is found as random loot or you can manufacture one in the Madness Maw mine (west of mountains) for a small amount of El Vibrato scrap.
- In order to remove the piles of rocks in the pit, you must avoid the blood marks/scratches and bone piles before reaching the rocks in the pit. If you mess up, you will have to restart by going up the ladder and going back down again (alternatively you can go to the map and wander).
- Removing the pile of rocks at the end of the pit level requires you receive the quest to explore the Dutch Oven mine from the Perfessor.