This article is a Work in Progress. You can help West of Loathing Wiki by.
|West of the Mountains|
|Roy Bean as one of the locations of his stolen jelly beans|
Revealed when you ask a hippie [which one] in Fort of Darkness about the Lead Hippie's lounge
Items[edit | edit source]
- The Shroomcave has three Lactarius Dirtihippica mushrooms which you can harvest by using the mushroom plucking pliers,
- A dirty knapsack containing a mushroom map that is hinted to belong to [Lead Hippie], and if you have Gary the Goblin, a bag of Shroom-Gro.
- Looting the sleeping necromancer gives you a skeleton bone, human ashes, and the next clue for your Necromancer Journal.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- If you allowed the necromancers to summon the skeleton in Reboot Hill graveyard you will find a pile of bones at the back with the engraved letters GRUTCH above it instead of a sleeping Cultist.
- If you eat a Lactarius Dirtihippica mushroom, a mystic hole is revealed in the wall for that game day, but you won't be able to enter it yet.
- If you drink Dirtihippica extract, it becomes possible to enter the mystic hole, which contains a jar of jelly beans, and a strange lamp. This is Irene's lounge.