We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
|This article is a stub. You can help West of Loathing Wiki by .|
"Snake Oilers rely on their moxie and chutzpah to tame snakes, their fearlessness to extract potent oils from those snakes, and their cleverness to manufacture and sell potions made from those oils.
You've heard Snake Oilers are doing really well out West since The Cows Came Home. Everybody needs potions and hope in these dark days, and also out West is where all the best snakes live."
- In-game class description.
Snake Oiler is one of three possible character classes in West of Loathing. Snake Oilers rely on their moxie and chutzpah to tame snakes, their fearlessness to extract potent oils from those snakes, and their cleverness to manufacture and sell potions made from those oils.
The snake oiler is the easiest class to play due to the perks of the class
Perks[edit | edit source]
- Extract snake medicine from snakes in your briefcase full of snakes.
- Extract snake venom from snakes in your briefcase full of snakes.
- Expert Poisoner (apply 3x poison)
Combat skills[edit | edit source]
- Snakewhip (1 AP: Deal damage and poison)
- Deploy Snake (1 AP: summon a snake)
- Shootenanny (3 AP: shoot at x random tiles)
- Strong Medicine (2 AP: increase all 3 stats)
- Bad Medicine (1 AP: Reduce enemy moxie, does not end turn )
- Good Medicine (1 AP: Recover health)
- Fan Hammer (3 AP: Attack 3 times on the same target)
Misc skills[edit | edit source]
- Deadeye (Bonus pistol attack damage)
- Dickerin' (Gain a shop discount)
- Hornswogglin' (Various effects that allow tricking others)
- Quick on the Draw (Increase combat speed)
- Potionology (Brew potions)
- Big Spleen (+3 liver capacity)