Spittoons can be found all around West of Loathing. It is worthwhile to search these spittons as they tend to have interesting items in them and come with some interesting dialogues too! But be warned these are not for the weak of stomach!
Spittoons can be found in:
- Inside the Boring Springs Saloon, the Prologue area (yields a nasty ring).
- Inside the Jewel Saloon in Dirtwater (yields a filthy porcelain cow).
- Inside the Silversmith's House just north of Dirtwater on the map (yields a revolting brooch).
- Inside the Lost Dutch Oven Mine near the mountains left of Fort Alldead (yields a spit-soaked pants)
- Inside The Buttery Biscuit the second building in the town of Breadwood (yields a spit-soaked boots).
- Inside Roy Bean's House which can be discovered by talking to the NPC holding a jar in the second Railroad Camp (yields a befouled pistol).
- Inside the Barracks building of Fort Memoriam, which is discoverable while dealing with Breadwood's undead problem (yields Blechscalibur).
- Inside Clooncy's Bar in Frisco (yields a spittoon hat, or the Spit-Free perk if you did not look in other spittoons).