Your Family Farm
The game begins at Your Family Farm. You start in your room, and may go to the living room or your brother's room. Outside you can find your family.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
- A single class specific item given by your father: a pair of brass knuckles for a Cow Puncher, A briefcase full of snakes for a Snake Oiler, or A can of infinite beans for a Beanslinger.
- One out of 3 possible skills book given as a present by your mother: Desert Eatin' and Drinkin', Locks and How to Pick Them, or Mind Your Meat.
- A needle in the haystack outside.
- A puzzle cube found in your brother's toy box.
- Walking Stupid: a book you can find in the bookcase in your room, if you click on it 6 times.
- Some items from the Reckonin' at Gun Manor DLC appear on a shelf next to Rufus' room if you got them, including:
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Gain 1 xp by combing your hair at your desk in your room.
- Gain 1 xp by stacking firewood in your living room.
- Gain 1 xp by fiddling with the puzzle cube found in your brother's room.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Leaving results in a credit sequence, and arriving, 200 miles later, at The Town of Boring Springs.